The chapel of St. Anthony of Padua is located on Hršak Hill, and was first mentioned in the 17th century. The present chapel was built in 1899 with the contributions of the parishioners during the time of the parish priest Ivan Rukavina and it represents a harmonious building with historicist stylistic features. Petrač Winery is in the immediate vicinity of the chapel, which was the first in Zagorje to plant the red grape variety Bordeaux, with which it achieved considerable success at international and local competitions. Only one look from the top of Hršak Hill is enough to see everything at a glance – vineyards bathed in the warmth of the sun from the south towards Krapinske Toplice. Northeast of the Petrač Winery, at about 300 m above sea level, is the well-known Vuglec Breg restaurant and winery, which offers a magnificent view of Zagorje hills, houses, cellars and churches.
49217 Krapinske Toplice